Original topic:

Note 10 + back glass crack

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 01:28 PM)
userUY6KmMhoK6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So on the back of the phone is a long crack in the back glass. From the top corner totally to the bottom. 

Since it was so expensive to purchase of course the phone was treated with utmost care... not dropped,  not in pockets and in a protective case.... always. 

Almost seems as if it is a stress crack that started in one corner and slowly kept growing.

It is an unlocked phone,  not under warranty, purchased from Samsung.  

So is there any way to fix this .....or do I need to just buy a new phone when it finally gets on my last nerve? 

And I've never taken a phone to a place like ibreakufix.... do they do a good job? And I'm a little nervous leaving my phone with all private and financial info for a couple days with unknown people.  Can this repair be done yourself?

Thx

0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userUY6KmMhoK6 https://www.ubreakifix.com/ is used by Samsung and, in some areas, will come to you to fix your device. 

Njdan30
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My old s8 plus was good for breaking back glass with otter box cases on it. Didn't need to be dropped for it to get broken more than once I replaced it myself so not a big deal but yeah pretty annoying.
userUY6KmMhoK6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey so when you replaced it yourself.....was it just like new and worth going through the hassle?

Or is it better to ignore it and just buy a different one later in your opinion? 

I hate the idea of my private phone being in the hands of a repair shop.

Thx

0 Likes