Original topic:

Note 10+ camera not turning on as fast since the last update.

(Topic created on: 3/10/21 4:12 PM)
userC9ObEALnB0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I used to be able to access the camera from the lock screen and snap a pic/video seamlessly. Now since the last update ut takes up to 10 seconds. Why is this happening and is there anything I can do to get it to go back to the instant snapshot I have been used to?
0 Likes
3 Replies
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Good evening,

Sorry to hear since the last software update you received that feature was toggled off: here's how to get back to it.

Open your Setting menu> next scroll down to "lockscreen"> "shortcuts" First you'll need to toggle this setting on, then you can choose either to select what side you want that shortcut on, or both sides if you want.> you can select what apps you want to have accessed from the lockscreen.
0 Likes
userC9ObEALnB0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you for your response. the problem is when I double click the side key to get the camera to open on the fly, there is now a lag. so like if I am walking a dog, and I want to snap a pic or video for it's owner , there is now this lag, up to a 10 second wait for the camera to serve up from the phone being locked. I know thus is something new...because it has never been a problem.
0 Likes
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
hm, could be a software bug if you're noticing some lag there.
0 Likes