Original topic:

Note 10 gets stuck on Samsung screen when I restart/power off.

(Topic created on: 4/17/21 4:22 PM)
lulubelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hey guys!
So my Galaxy Note 10 has been acting fine when it's up and running, but if I restart it or power it off it gets stuck on the Samsung screen, so I press the volume down and the power button to get it to reboot again. It takes a minute, my lock screen comes up, but then quickly changes back to the Samsung screen for a few more minutes before it finally boots up. It just randomly started doing this so I'm not sure what the cause is. :thinking_face: I've watched a video that says letting my battery drain to 0, charging it, and then trying to restart might help. Anyone else ever have this issue? Any help would be much appreciated! 
3 Replies
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have you tried a factory reset? Maybe something got corrupted along the way during daily usage. Any new apps you installed around the time the phone started this problem?
lulubelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I haven't. I was hoping I'd avoid having to do that, but I feel like it might be the only fix. I deleted the newest apps I downloaded and it didn't make a difference, so I'm thinking it's something corrupted. So I'm gonna do a reset and hope that works.
YMM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I had an issue like this when I first updated my galaxy note 10 plus. It got stuck on a boot loop, the phone was unusable. Might have to take it in. Try clearing the cache, using the volume up and power button when booting up the device. Another option would be to back up your phone and restore it then reinstall everything back. Might fix the issue.
0 Likes