Original topic:

Note 10 glitches every 6 minutes

(Topic created: 11-12-2021 03:21 PM)
useree9RX8mbQZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Every 6 minutes my Note 10+ will experience a “glitch” or “hiccup” that causes videos (i.e. YouTube) to switch from maximized to minimized. When writing a text, the keyboard will vanish and will have to be reselected. The phone works fine in all other respects.  The software is up to date and I have reset all apps.  However, I have not yet done a system data reset and hope to avoid doing that.  The timing of the glitch is related to the time the phone is booted. That is, if the phone boots up at, say 2:05, the glitch will appear at 2:11 and then again at 2:17, etc. It is interesting that this happens in 0.1 hour increments, which means it is not random; something is timed to do this.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
2 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

please share the device's model number, software version and the issue app's version.

You are referring to the PIP mode when you say minimized right??? if so...this is a known issue with no known fix yet. I suggest you submit error report to Samsung Members when you see the issue happen again, then please try disabling 'appear on top' setting for that app and see if it fixes the issue.

Before attempting the fix, please submit error so that samsung can fix it... 

0 Likes
Faddy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Everything is not working for me
0 Likes