Original topic:

Note 10 lite lost cell service after latest update

(Topic created: 05-07-2021 03:10 PM)
Catsa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have an international ver. (US compatible) galaxy Note 10 Lite and following the latest software update I can no longer make or receive calls and texts reliably. My carrier is Mint Mobile  and it was working perfectly fine up until a few days ago.

I went through all the troubleshooting with both Mint and Samsung but nothing helped. :(

Samsung told me I should take it in to get repaired.. but I don't think that will help. And I don't want to pay to fix an issue that was caused by Samsung itself :(

I just want my service back .. :(

3 Replies
userf21bSwtcO9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the same problem but for some reason it is only when I am away from my home network or just during the day not sure but no calls out or in people say going straight to voice-mail. Was working fine then just says cannot connect. I need my phone to work. Data works fine text is fine just calls
Catsa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

yeah data also works ok for me (although not as strong as before). my issue is all the time and includes text and calls. it will have a brief moment of connectivity and then nothing. hope they fix this. 

0 Likes
Catsa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Issue still not resolved. Don't know what to do.
0 Likes