cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 10 missing keyboard feature for S PEN

Hi, 

After updating my device (Samsung galaxy note 10)  to Samsung UI version 2.1,  i realise the handwriting pad is not same as in the previous version (2.0).  

Samsung UI 2.0: Whenever i wrote using the samsung default handwriting keyboard, the words will form up inside the keypad, where i can use the Spen gesture to edit, enter space, write over the words to correct it. 

After updating to 2.1: I'm unable to see this feature again. I checked the setting throughly and the feature is nowhere to be seem. The keyboard in UI 2.1 seesm so likely to build for all Samsung phone like the zflip and S20, where the spen is not feature.

Does anyone is facing the same problem as me? please help

In addition to this problem, i bought a zlip for my wife.

there was a number of feature is also missing in the FLip, they dont have the smart select nor dex service for the phone.

Thou i have been using samsung note series (note 1, 5, 8, 9, 10), sometime inconsistancy would be cause i would just learn how to use an iphone

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 missing keyboard feature for S PEN

I am having the same problem with tab s6 since a couple of weeks, it is very strange that with samsug update, these wierd bugs appears!!!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 missing keyboard feature for S PEN

I haven't seen it yet with my Tab S3 but my Note 10 phone got the silly update and it's driving me crazy. The handwriting input is nearly unusable!

Does Samsung read these posts?