cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Note 10 plus USB C port is defective after latest update.

Charging port C is not wirking properely . Some times it shows moisture in charging port. Some times head phone not detected. Bluethooth autometically switched off. Phone is malfunctioning . All its happens after latest update on 22 march 2020. Headphone farmwere was updated today after that headphone was wofking properely for gew minutrs but after disconnecting again not detected.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Note 10 plus USB C port is defective after latest update.

hi @userDkFxxq7Sx6 

Thank you for this question. I would suggest a factory reset of the device but make sure to make a backup. because there is a chance that an app or a setting is causing conflict on the operating system that is why you are experiencing this issues you can do this by going to Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory Reset

if your issue persists after the reset your next step is going to a Samsung service provider to get the full diagnostic of your device. they should be able to fix it too if they find a problem on the device you can look for one here https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

hopefully, this will help with your problem

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Astronaut

The  with you. Mine is working just fine

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello userDkFxxq7Sx6,

I understand your frustration with this particular charging issue. I would check if there is any lint or build up in the port as well, as this can sometimes give that moisture detected in the port error message as well following with a Factory Data Reset if that does not work.

As mentioned in the thread if it appears its not a software issue and the port is clean- then reaching out to a Samsung location near you would help to see if the device needs to be repaired.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Hope This Helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine t ok moisture detect how do u fix it

Highlighted
Constellation

Take it to the retailer. They will usually fix it on the spot

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem