cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usere8ORBaEdCR
Asteroid

Note 10 plus and more

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far the screen protector the note 10 plus comes with did not survive very long tons of bubbles after getting the new samsung rugged case and putting it on bue bye screen protector.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would suggest getting a better screen protector. The be...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would suggest getting a better screen protector. The best one is the Whitestone Dome Glass. It's a bit of a project but extremely worth it.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10 plus and more

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Uh oh, I know that's frustrating to deal with. Screen protectors are aggravating enough when trying to install them by yourself.  Samsung has the ability to replace the screen protector for you as a one time courtesy. They offer this to all devices with pre-installed screen protectors within the first weeks after purchase. At this time, it is a ship-in repair in order for them to replace it though. If you're interested, you can shoot me a message here with your full model code and IMEI: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usere8ORBaEdCR
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 plus and more

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Look after spending the amount of money for this device we need to be treated better. I have already purchased something hopefully better and they put on right in front of me and it works great so far.

I would suggest getting a better screen protector. The be...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would suggest getting a better screen protector. The best one is the Whitestone Dome Glass. It's a bit of a project but extremely worth it.

wwejason
Cosmic Ray

Re: I would suggest getting a better screen protector. The be...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I second the recommendation of using the Whitestone Dome glass screen protector. If you are unfamiliar with the Whitestone glass, watch their installation video to see how it works before you even buy one. Make sure that you are prepared to follow the installation instructions exactly.

On the other topic, it's great that Samsung will provide another plastic screen protector at no charge, but it's rather silly that you have to mail them the phone to apply it for you. It's not that hard to clean the screen and apply the new protector.

usere8ORBaEdCR
Asteroid

Re: I would suggest getting a better screen protector. The be...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sure did