Original topic:

Note 10+ safety issues-- Help needed ASAP

(Topic created: 11-24-2021 06:35 PM)
DVaibhav
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi Samsung team,

I'm writing this post for my Dad's phone (Note 10+) who is based in India. 
Yesterday while using the device he felt a strong shock like sensation and this seems to not have stopped ever since. 
I am sure Samsung values the safety of it customers and I would really appreciate if the phone can be checked ASAP. 
I would really appreciate if the team can share any Samsung shop details in Kolkata, WB, India where this device can be checked THOROUGHLY. 

Please feel free to let me know if you require any other information from my side. 

Thanks,
Vaibhav
2 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Oh no!  I would be more than happy to assist with this/  Could you provide me with some additional information so that I can send it to my designated team to better assist you?

Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97 

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes