Original topic:

Note 20 Plus MMS Not Working After Last Update

(Topic created on: 4/17/21 10:04 AM)
userJXKWSJILGR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
4-16-21
As stated, I cannot send or receive them. And yes, I've tried all the normal fixes and a few others I researched. Looks like Samsung needs a hotfix for us Note owners!

4-18-21-UPDATE
As of this morning, picture and group messaging began working. I did nothing on my end and my phone did not update; it had to be AT&T. They must have updated something on their end overnight to address the issue with the last Samsung update. 
15 Replies
lzel27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes agree same problem here. Samaung advised to bring my note to servce center. Hassle!!!!
Vessavane
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Omg same here
comphpt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am having the problem too. And been on for hours with att. That is a waste. Also have network error occurred and network stuck in LTE+
Vessavane
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did you ever upgrade your network? I bought my phone unlocked and the at&t kept telling me I should upgrade my data plan to 5g. I didn't want to because we don't have 5g ready yet in our state. I hope it's not some BS at&t way for us to upgrade our plans and pay more.
0 Likes
userwuWuTgh3TK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm having the same issue tried everything to get it working again but nothing blah
JohnC77777777
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Same issue here. Updated April 16. Single person texts work fine. Not group texts.
P8N
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same issue. Both Samsung and AT&T weren't helpful, they're clueless. Factory reset doesn't result the issue either. 

Vessavane
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I got fed up and downloaded Google messenger. Because apparently SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE does not care about fixing the problem beside giving us a BS link which does not help. Smh.
userJXKWSJILGR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No messenger apps were working for me at the time.