Same thing happens to me I'll open camera application from my home screen and black viewer finder with shutter button shows for a few seconds then reboot.
Do you experience these symptoms while your device is in Safe Mode?
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
You can also try resetting your camera settings in the camera app.
- At first, choose the Camera icon.
- After that select Camera Settings.
- Now navigate the list of options and tap Reset settings.
- At the end choose RESET.
Another option you can try, wipe the system cache partition.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
I hope this helps.
An Accepted Solution has been marked and provides for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community.
If you are still experiencing the same symptoms after trying the troubleshooting steps provided in the thread, I would recommend having the device evaluated by a technician.
Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and included a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/