JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 21 & Higher Suggestion

(Topic created on: 5/2/21 1:57 PM)
User_A7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hope Samsung & SamsungTeam takes this well & not remove this suggestion post.

Please do not stop making Note Series. 
It would be nice to see Samsung Note 21 & all future Note series having better camera, better processor, microSD card slot always & a minimum of 256GB Internal Storage or higher too.

Note series are much more popular so pls continue to make them. It our humble request.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Noob
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
When the new S series came out and I saw one or all of them was compatible with a pen but did not come with one, my first thought was that the next new phone launch will be one like the S series that is actually a Note and comes with the S Pen and faster processor. I just hope the screens don't get smaller.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context