Original topic:

Note 21 plea

(Topic created on: 3/7/21 6:14 AM)
Mr_ EDC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung, 

On the new  Note, please do not kill of sd card support. This is a critical factor for many when choosing a phone. If you kill off this feature  what you have is an Android Iphone clone. Samsung users don't want that. Pay attention to your consumers and stop adopting the worst features of Apple.   I have been Samsung products since the Note 3, TV, blue ray players, phones, dishwasher, microwaves, watches, I'm fully invested. But if Samsung continues to follow Apple, then I will make the switch to Apple because Surely it must me be the better brand, why else are you following them? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have to agree with you I got the s21 ultra and I love the phone but sometimes the colors in the pictures can be way off which requires some adjustment but I also love the expandable storage and the MST and I think that's a really big negative for Samsung to do!! my Samsung pay doesn't seem to even work with this as 21 ultra where as my Fe works everywhere
0 Likes
Mr_ EDC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I feel it is imperative that we the Samsung Community make our intentions clear on what will happen if Samsung continues to adopt Apple's policy versus blazing their own path.  If they continue to adopt the saying, 'if you can't beat them,  join them' then we will! 

usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I don't want to upgrade yet again.. because notes while nice the 20 ultra was just too big this 21ultra borders on too big.. the bigger they are the hardest they fall... and the glass is EXPENSIVE TO FIX..
0 Likes
LRenae
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
the fact of the matter is with phones getting more and more internal storage and being able to back up all your information to samsung cloud or one drive or google or wherever you so choose to back it up. where is the need for expandable storage honestly? I mean I used to have an SD card in my note 10+ but honestly barely used any of my phone storage so why not just move it all over and back it up to the cloud.
0 Likes
Mr_ EDC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I personally don't want my memories in a cloud that can be hacked and shared with the world against my wishes. Or the owner of the cloud service change the terms to something I disagree with and I'm force to come up with a contingency plan. This is the primary benefit of a sd card for me. Having options is not a bad thing. Also, lets not be naive,  the move is a cost savings for Samsung but the price of the phone will remain the same or increase. But to each his own. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes