cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 4 & Note 5 & Note 7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. My name is Asia. I have owned a Note 4, and I currently have the Note 5. The Note 4 crashed and burned up because of an update that was recommended! So I followed the recommendation! Welp, that lead to the crash! I took it to my Sprint store and they could not fix it. So, they gave me a Note 5 as a replacement! I thought okay cool. Not currently okay nor cool. In the past month, this Note 5 that was given to me as a replacement, is now saying that it takes 5hrs to charge my phone. Which is outrageous!!! So I went to Sprint again today! I found out that the problem could not be fixed and as of 2017, I am not allowed to get another Replacement without being charged a deductible under my insurance on the Note 5. This is a serios matter that Sprint does not seem to be able to solve!!! I was told by the Sprint representative to reach out to Samsung themselves!  So this is me reaching out! If you would like to keep me as a continued loyal customer, then I would highlyb advise that you deal with this problem vastly! I am currently eligible for an upgrade as of January 1st, 2017. Unfortunately I can not upgrade to the next generation of the Note phone because it blew up in someones face, that being the Note 7. So please inform me on what Note phone for my upgrade will I be able to purchase.? If you are unable to answer this question and or solve this problem, then you leave me No Choice other than to discontinue my loyalty to having a Samsung device under your Sprint Store Carrier!!! I will however, be forced to become an Apple iPhone owner of a device under the Sprint Network!!! I wish you the best in your resolution to this problem! 

- Sincerely,

Asia. - A hard working, college student!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 4 & Note 5 & Note 7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Asia.  I too had a N4 in perfect condition  that never gave me a day of trouble till the dreaded update to Marshmallow which RUINED my phone.  It was so bad i switched to my old N2 and im trying to wait it out for a fix, but that's not looking too good.  There are several threads to read through here, you should check them out.  I do not know what my next phone will be, the thought of Apple is discouraging but Sprint had NO NOTES AT ALL last i checked so I may have to go over to the darkside 😕

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry you're having so much trouble.  I ended up dumping the Samsung battery for those made by Anker. They are 1000x better. Now my Note 4 won't charge at all sometimes...hoping it's just the port. And I unfortunately say that knowing the port is 40$ connected to a 200$ piece of glass that usually breaks when you try to replace the port. The best Samsung I've had was the Blackjack 2 8 years ago, and the S2 I had right before getting this note 4.

I'm tempted to leave Samsung on this next phone, never Apple anything,  but a different manufacturer.

Hearing good thing about other brands and tired of fixing Samsungs.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wireless fast charge for the win. No more dead cables, no more worrying about your charge port. Your note 5 has wireless fast charge capability built in. Seneo makes a great base you can pick up on Amazon for $20. I have 2 of them.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing is worth going to an Apple device.  If you've had android, your may find yourself disappointed with ios.  I left Apple years ago and I'm going back anytime soon.  You're better off using a different manufacturer.  I've been a loyal Samsung customer for years now.  Appliances, tvs, phones, you name it.  Though they seriously let me down with the Note 7, I am willin to give them one last chance.  That being said, they better come hard!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Asia.  I too had a N4 in perfect condition  that never gave me a day of trouble till the dreaded update to Marshmallow which RUINED my phone.  It was so bad i switched to my old N2 and im trying to wait it out for a fix, but that's not looking too good.  There are several threads to read through here, you should check them out.  I do not know what my next phone will be, the thought of Apple is discouraging but Sprint had NO NOTES AT ALL last i checked so I may have to go over to the darkside 😕

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Love my Note 5 with Verizon!!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 4 & Note 5 &

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have a note 4 and after the upgrade my phone is acting up my battery doesn't last and it keep turning off even though I'm at 70, 80%