cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user44N5JLUIN1
Astronaut

Re: Note 4 reboot loop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem. I looked and replaced the battery and now it is working very well

user44N5JLUIN1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need a new battery 

619rcr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my note 4 randomly died in use for no reason.  tried all the recovery options & factory reset multiple times.  Had given up & replaced phone with note 8.  was going to toss note 4 until I seen this thread. 

before doing any of the phone wiping options a quick troubleshooting step is to remove battery to end boot loop.  then put the phone back together normally, plug in a known good factory charger and cord.  then turn the phone back on, wait for a while.  I had done factory reset, so my apps reoptimized & let me finally get to the main screen.    Once the phone was about 50% charged, I removed the cord & phone stayed on.   Going to order a new factory batt & keep this phone as spare.  hope this helps someone.  these are great phones

JenBcute
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both of my Note 4's do that same thing except when I use certain batteries! I've got about 12 batteries & it does it with all but 2 of the batteries! With those 2 batteries I have NO ISSUES!!!

Mrklright1
Astronaut

Sounds like need a new batt. I would change charging port...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like need a new batt. I would change charging port at the same time

user6pNjaSOEfF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In addition to recovery mode, using CWM repair is another method. Different equipment operations will be different, the manual has operational tips:
1. Press and hold the power button, the volume up button, and the home button to turn on the CWM recovery mode.
2. Use the volume adjustment buttons to select the “Advanced” option and press the power button to confirm.
3. Under the Advanced menu, select “Dip Dalvik Cache”.
4. Go back and select "Mounts and Storage" and click on the "Wipe / Cache" option.
5. Return to the recovery mode home page and select “Restart System Now” to fix the Note 4 Boot loop.

Highlighted
userwucw2dHobe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue.

Replaced battery. Solved issue.