cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fst2011
Asteroid

Note 5 Possible Use Extra Spen With Other Spen Still Inside, Help?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

This is the problem...I own a note 5, the Spen is inside it but I want to use a EXTRA Spen to control phone without having to take out the MAIN Spen. I'll explain the setup so it might make more sense.

Im disabled and I got this phone holder I use at the desk. It clamps to desk and then at the top I can clamp the Note 5 to it. Kinda like the phone holders people use in their car. So when I have the phone in the clamp it makes it very hard to get the MAIN Spen out of the phone without knocking the whole thing down. Its not easy for me to move around cause of my disability.

I have a EXTRA  Spen to use and would make my life soooo much easier and more productive if I could use it. The idea was to put Note 5 into clamp with the MAIN Spen still inside it, and keep the EXTRA Spen next to me so when I need to use it, I would just turn phone on and use the EXTRA Spen.

Sorry if I wrote to much or maybe explained it twice, just that when I read it back to myself, it sounded little confusing. Anyhow, if there is NO setting in Note 5 to bypass this feature, could maybe someone tell me if there is an App that would allow the use of the Spen.

Thanks so much in advance,

Lisa

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Note 5 Possible Use Extra Spen With Other Spen Still Inside, Help?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use a montblanc starwalker e pen and just turn off the normal s-pen  so it is no active. Simple.

3 REPLIES 3
fst2011
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

BUMP...

I would think a forum by samsung would have techs answering posts or atleast have mods looking them over. Can someone please look into this and let me know. I really would like to be able to do this.

Thanks again so very much

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use a montblanc starwalker e pen and just turn off the normal s-pen  so it is no active. Simple.

fst2011
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought it would have been something that easy. However when I asked tech support they said no, and I even posted few other spots and no one knew how or why someone would even want to do it. Thank you so much for helping me out...truly you made my day.

Max

Win 10 Pro 64-bit
MSI XC99A Gaming Pro Carbon LGA 2011 - v3
Intel Core i7 - 6800k 6 Core 3.4GHz
G.SKILL Ram 32 Gb DDR4 3200MHz
EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 FTW
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD
WD Black 4TB
Creative Sound Blaster Z
Cooler Master V8 GTS CPU Cooler
Raidmax Vampire RX1000W
Corsair 780T Black