cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPS3r8wFTxx
Constellation

Note 5 Stylus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My stylus rarely works, i can use my finger to write notes, but it takes up too much space. Is there an update that will allow the stylus to work.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Note 5 Stylus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you by chance have a screen protector or case with a screen cover on it? There's not been an update specifically for the S Pen that I'm aware of, and mine writes just fine on my own device. Have you checked the tip of the S Pen to make sure nothing is chipped or stuck to it? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you by chance have a screen protector or case with a screen cover on it? There's not been an update specifically for the S Pen that I'm aware of, and mine writes just fine on my own device. Have you checked the tip of the S Pen to make sure nothing is chipped or stuck to it? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

View solution in original post

userPS3r8wFTxx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I removed the screen protector and the pen now works. Thank you for your assistance 

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yay! This usually tends to be the case, as I believe there's special kind of protectors that allow for the S Pen to be used. At least I think there is...I should do more research on that. Either way I'm glad it wasn't something much worse, like your pen not functioning any more.

Enjoy!