Note 5 gear VR problems

Asteroid

Re: Note 5 gear VR problems

I have a note 5 

SM-N920V hardware version .4

Baseband N920VVRS3CQE1

I just got the 2017 sm-r324 gear vr and when I connect it to the vr, screen goes black with a little white x in the corner then it flips and the x is the far corner and goes back to previous screen and says "phone not connected to vr. Please check connection." I've tried everything listed.

Asteroid

Current version 7.0

Verizon

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem, any solution yet?

Constellation

Same problem, any solution yet?
Constellation

Oh !omg! I got same issue 2 days ago.

im using note 5 ,sm-n920w8,android 7.

I gonna crazy .my life becomes mass cuz of this problem.just need to know where to repaire it in Toronto.Or I will never touch Samsung cell phone 

Astronaut

i had same problem with note 5 vr worked on my girlfreinds phone but not mine. i went to the apps in setting go to gear vr sevices. select it hit force stop then go to top right of the screen and hit three dots in the corner hit uninstall updates i think thats what it is called. it will say something about its going to reset the app and all preveous data will be deleted hit ok. i put note 5 in vr and it started working again. hope it works for you. 

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I have the Same issue. My galaxy  note 5 stopped working after 15 minutes of use. I bought a second vr set... same thing. The note 5 refused to connect to 2 different vr. I Contacted Samsung; online chat.

I was told there is nothing  that can be done. 

It felt like I was told:

there is nothing we can do. We don't care you always buy Samsung electronics ... if you are not happy then tuff... we still gonna make billions, with or without you... there is nothing we will do to fix it. Now get out of here!

It really felt like that.

Astronaut

[ Edited ]

samsung is garbage . i treid everything . hard and soft reset .also load sofware but not solve