Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrcedeno95
Asteroid

Note 5 recording camera failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good evening,

After I updated the firmware of music note 5 I started notice that my camera could not record anything. I tried  using different apps like whatapp or Skype, telegram, Facebook  messenger others camera apps and the regular camera  app and everything  show me camera failed problem. I would  like to know if any one have a solution  for this?

I can made video calls or take pictures. But not videos.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Note 5 recording camera failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let's try to give the cache partition a wipe, as some of those updates leave behind residual data. To clear the cache check out this guide with easy to follow instructions - How To: Clear the Cache Partition

Give this a go first, then completely restart your phone. Let me know if it helps at all.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let's try to give the cache partition a wipe, as some of those updates leave behind residual data. To clear the cache check out this guide with easy to follow instructions - How To: Clear the Cache Partition

Give this a go first, then completely restart your phone. Let me know if it helps at all.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

View solution in original post

Mrcedeno95
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You bet! 

giphy