cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlZDkk4Ljrf
Asteroid

Note 5 wifi connection

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why does my note 5 keep disconnecting and then reconnecting to the wifi every 30 min or so takr that 30 min back every 10 min now or so

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Note 5 wifi connection

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the screenshots. I actually had a friend here with a Note 5 try this. Turns out, you can do this under Settings > About Device if you scroll all the way to the bottom and select Reset. Do you see the option there? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WiFi problems are the worst! I was just dealing with some on my phone the other night. 

When did this first start happening? Is it on every WiFi network? 

I mean if you have you WiFi passwords saved somewhere, you can always go ahead and fully reset your phone's network settings. That would include your mobile data and Bluetooth settings as well though just to let you know. You would do this in your Backup & Reset Settings (It'll just say Reset Network Settings).

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userlZDkk4Ljrf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It startes after the update idk when it was but probably more than 2 weeks or so but i will try it and it is on every network i have been on

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let me know how that goes. 

userlZDkk4Ljrf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All i see is backup and restore i dont see the one u r talking about or the network one but ill keep looking

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to clarify, these instructions only apply to Standard Mode on the phone. So when you go to Settings > Backup & Reset, what options to you see? Feel free to provide a screenshot as well. 

userlZDkk4Ljrf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is what i see in my settings

userlZDkk4Ljrf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the screenshots. I actually had a friend here with a Note 5 try this. Turns out, you can do this under Settings > About Device if you scroll all the way to the bottom and select Reset. Do you see the option there? 

View solution in original post

userlZDkk4Ljrf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I seen it and was able to do it only time will tell if it works and if it did ill tell u