Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userRjyAenxN8w
Constellation

Note 5 wont turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I left my phone charging at night and I believe it overheated and I'm not able to turn it back on, need help asap its been 2 weeks and I dont know what to do !!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Note 5 wont turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Certainly sounds like that evaluation and repair might be in order. Be sure to reach out directly to Samsung so they can help you out.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userRjyAenxN8w

Just going to check a few ideas. I'm sure you've tried over these last few weeks to turn it on several times. Have you tried plugging it back in and turning it on? Also, as a bit of a last ditch effort, have you tried starting it in Safe Mode? If it's not coming on at all, not even sounds or vibrations while the screen stays dark, you might want to contact Samsung directly for a repair via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864), Twitter, or even Facebook. Naturally you can also reach out to your carrier to see if they have a different option you might like more or maybe someone here in the Community has some other ideas!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userRjyAenxN8w
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for replying back, i have tried plugging in the charger a couple of times  and i dont recieve a sound nor vibrate. I am not able to turn it on so there's no way i can set it on safe mode....I have gone to my carrier to have them fix it and none of the workers cant figure out whats wrong. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Certainly sounds like that evaluation and repair might be in order. Be sure to reach out directly to Samsung so they can help you out.  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post