Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 7 Recall Help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Samsung,

I had purchase a Note 7 on Samsung.com last week and have just receive it.  I know that Samsung has announced in the news to recall ALL Note 7 due to battery issues and offer to make replacements next week for those who want to replace theirs.  Now since I received my Note 7, I'm really want to give it a try and hope it won't over heat or explode.  However, MY VERY CONCERN IS, if I start using the Note 7 that I received and it fried sometimes in the next week or two.  Can I still be able to receive a replacement once Samsung make the announcement eventhough it is damaged?  Anyone can answer this will be very appreciated.  Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Note 7 Recall Help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there Skyload, I want to let you know customer safety is our number one concern. At this time there have been no timeframes or limits added to the program. We encourage consumers to take advantage of the U.S. Product Exchange Program for Note7 owners in which Samsung is offering Note7 owners the opportunity to exchange your Note7 for a Galaxy S7, a Galaxy S7edge or a new Note7 (available next week). If any user has the Note 7 device and wishes to look into this program you are welcome to contact our eCommerce team at (800) 726-7864 or you can speak directly with your carriers.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Note 7 Recall Help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there Skyload, I want to let you know customer safety is our number one concern. At this time there have been no timeframes or limits added to the program. We encourage consumers to take advantage of the U.S. Product Exchange Program for Note7 owners in which Samsung is offering Note7 owners the opportunity to exchange your Note7 for a Galaxy S7, a Galaxy S7edge or a new Note7 (available next week). If any user has the Note 7 device and wishes to look into this program you are welcome to contact our eCommerce team at (800) 726-7864 or you can speak directly with your carriers.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post