cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bossed-Up
Constellation

Note 7 Replacement Compensation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After having my phone replaced on 9/25 the representative at the Sprint corporate store informed me that I would need to contact Samsung for my bill credit or gift card. It's unfair that we have to chase down our on replacements but to chase down $25 is ridiculous, not to mention its only $25, should be more. Will Samsung be sending out gift cards?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Note 7 Replacement Compensation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @Bossed-Up

We are glad to have you here in the community reaching out to your fellow members for assistance. $25 gift card, in-store credit, in-store accessory credit or bill credit are available from select carrier retail outlets, and falls on the discretion of your place of purchase. We would recommend reaching out to your place of purchase or exchange for more information. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @Bossed-Up

We are glad to have you here in the community reaching out to your fellow members for assistance. $25 gift card, in-store credit, in-store accessory credit or bill credit are available from select carrier retail outlets, and falls on the discretion of your place of purchase. We would recommend reaching out to your place of purchase or exchange for more information. 

View solution in original post

Moremike08
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AT&T issued my credit to my account automatically and will be on next bill. No need to contact Samsung. 

Bossed-Up
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, I finally received a bill credit from Sprint 2 days ago.

Highlighted
Teresama67
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called tmobile customer care who knew nothing about the 25 credit and they transferred me to there note 7 replacement line they have set up  ...they credited my account no problem ...i would think all the carriers should be doing this