cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 7 SD card

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone having an issue with the note 7 SD card?  When I go into my gallery sometimes all of a sudden any albumd on my SD card dissappear.  They always come back with in a minute but I'm worried I might lose them for good. And I have a lot of photos on the SD card.  Is there a fix for this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 7 SD card

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can transfer all your pictures to a computer and then reformat your SD card. Depending on how old your card is, it maybe the fact that it is not a class 10 card. A lot of the older class cards are doing this. They sometimes might not work or they will say they are corrupt.. hope this helps out...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can transfer all your pictures to a computer and then reformat your SD card. Depending on how old your card is, it maybe the fact that it is not a class 10 card. A lot of the older class cards are doing this. They sometimes might not work or they will say they are corrupt.. hope this helps out...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did that and it still does it.  Maybe I just need a new SD card.  My old note 7(the defective might blow up one)  did it too.  I thought maybe just a defect and when the new notes came my new note  wouldn't t do it.