cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nelsonkng
Asteroid

Note 7 recall questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it true that samsung will be setting up an online database on its site which will allow customers to determine if their note 7 is from the recalled batch? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Neutron Star

Re: Note 7 recall questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No that is not true. All note 7 are recalled.

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Neutron Star

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No that is not true. All note 7 are recalled.

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Nelsonkng

As @Superman stated, we are asking all Note7 owners to power down their devices and take advantage of our U.S. Product Exchange Program. We are asking everyone to reach out to their place of purchase for exchange options available now. Currently you may choose from an S7 or S7 Edge now, or you may speak to your place of purchase or local retailer for options they may have for temporary devices. If you purchased your device from Samsung.com, please reach out to 1-800-Samsung or you may check your receipt or order for any exchange information that may be available. 

NDTPAPA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very disappointed in the handling process. At first I thought Samsung was on the ball, but come to find out, there is not a game plan or time line. 

anizar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Right now, I am holding on to the Note 7. Even though I will not have a phone until the new one is issued by Sprint. I've been twice to the Sprint store with no results. I've been very patient so far and will continue to be. I hope Samsung and Sprint get there act together soon. Very...very disappointed. Now, the only other thing that needs to happen, is that I won't be allowed to exchange this defected device and no credit or incentive be issued to me after all this time without a phone.
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, everyone.

We are happy to see you all in our community. If you purchased your Galaxy Note 7 from Samsung.com, we would like to assure you, that as a Samsung customer, we have your information in our system.  We will be reaching out to you next week with information on replacing your device. This information will include the exchange or refund specifics. For now, we are advising users that you stop using your device and power it down immediately. We appreciate your patience and understanding.