cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 7 worldwide recall

JUMP TO SOLUTION

T-Mobile just told us if we want we can get or refund or a new replacement. I haven't had an overheating incident yet but I'm always in cold areas. Really love my phone and hope it gets resolve quickly. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've never had an overheating issue either. And I can be outside in 109° it gets hot but not too hot that's with any phone lol I also have never had (knock on wood) no issues charging my phone like others are saying as they are over heating. It stays cool. I've had mine since the day before release 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tmobile already took action. They recalled and are refunding their clients. I went to a store yesterday and it took me 20 minutes all the process.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tmobile is awesome!! They do things the way it should be done! My other posts just happen to be from me talking to bother Tmobile and Samsung... Tmobile says yes you can definitely go ahead and get a refund Samsung says we can wait until the U.S. statement comes out since what has been going on happened in S. Korea that was as of yesterday 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello everyone, I can understand the concern. I want to let you know that customer safety is the number one concern. We encourage consumers to take advantage of the U.S. Product Exchange Program for Note7 owners in which Samsung is offering Note7 owners the opportunity to exchange your Note7 for a Galaxy S7, a Galaxy S7edge or a new Note7 (available next week). If any user has the Note 7 device and wishes to look into this program you are welcome to contact our eCommerce team at (800) 726-7864 or you can speak directly with your carriers.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love my new note. I really don't want to switch back to the s series. Will Samsung contact me when they can just replace this with a new One?  Is this one safe to use until they do?  I haven't had any issues at all with this phone. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here no problem  at all

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought mine on Monday. Are they gonna refund me?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wonder since my glass cracked in the back if they will replace my phone even with the damage for the recall. It was so both i dropped it 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I took my phone to a Sprint store tonight. A total waste of time. Talked to customer care while in the store and that was also a waste of time. I bought the Note 7 online through the Sprint webstore and picked it up at a local store. Well, apparently that was a mistake. When I took the phone back to the store I picked it up at I was told that they would need to process it as a refund and I'd have to purchase a new phone. The $200 down I paid would have to be credited back to my card rather than applied to this transaction, meaning I had to pony up another $200 tonight and wait to get the credit back on my card. No way apparently to just swap/exchange for a S7 Edge because exchanges are only for the exact same model. If I wanted to re-purchase the Note 7 when they got a fresh batch I could do that, paying the downpayment once again and waiting for another credit. What a joke. I thought Verizon treated their customers like crap. Sprint is even worse in my book.

I said I wanted to return the Note 7, the 2 cases I purchased and the Tab E that was part of the promotion and go back to my Note 5 that I upgraded from. Then I was told there would be an upfront restocking fee on the cases and the Tab E plus an activation charge to bring my Note 5 back to life.... WTF. Obviously Sprint cares nothing about customer satisfaction. It's not that I wanted to return my Note 7, but all reports said to return it to be safe.

Well, I left the store VERY ANGRY and went home. I called Samsung support  and they said I have to wait until the US Exchange program begins some time next week and I can go back to the Sprint store at that time. I have no faith this is going to be resolved well.