JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 after-update hotspot problems

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 12:19 PM)
samba2000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

After the latest update,  my phone can't turn Hotspot on using data from my 4g internet, I have  data from my provider that can be used as a Hotspot! Can't revert the security update please fix it 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Please reach out to your carrier directly regarding issues using their services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
linda1962
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Sometimes after I have an update done. My phone has a problem. So I do a factory reset, but I back up everything I before doing the factory reset. And it does help doing it. I know it's a pain, but it helps.
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

which carrier? have you contacted the carrier? 

submit an error report via samsung members app (members app > + button > error report) 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Please reach out to your carrier directly regarding issues using their services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes