JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 bluetooth not working

(Topic created: 09-04-2018 11:27 AM)
Cameroncook7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i have a sena 30k for my helmet and when I try to pair it,  the bluetooth just shows numbers and letters and will not connect to anything.  Please help

77 Replies
user3lTr0WrDyr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I agree fault is with the note 9 I don't have a fancy Bluetooth and not even sure how to update it. 

0 Likes
user5Vzbh3Qquy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hit the Bixby button in place of Home button. It does work.

0 Likes
userjl8RYqJSlC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I did this and it was partially successful .  A speaker paired however it would not detect or pair with the akg bluetooth headphones that were supplied with the phone!  The headphones do pair with my iPad so it's not the headphones but rather the phone.  Please help as this phone costs a $1000!

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userjl8RYqJSlC; May I have the full model code and carrier information for your device, please?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userJX9ji6A8TQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Try powering on the blue tooth headphones but continue to hold down the power button. Do a scan with your phone. Most devices will pop up. Hope this helps.
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userJX9ji6A8TQ; Thanks for helping out!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTOF04dZlgw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I can't get my Note 9 to pair with my 2015 Lexus or my Bose Sound Link Mini.  I tried clearing the cache, rebooting the phone, turning the devices on and off.  Note 9 does not see either one.  Software is updated to N960USQU1ARH2 as of Sept. 2.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
User89898989
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just to confirm, have you tried these steps: 

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Device Maintenance>Storage> Clear Cache/Data 

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Phone (All 3)>Storage> Clear Cache/Data  

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Bluetooth>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Then restart the phone. 

0 Likes
userYraSs5XDQn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have done it. It still doesn't work.  My note 9 cannot detect my sony speaker. 

0 Likes
userRcVex3vJaA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am also experiencing issues pairing the Note 9 bluetooth to my Sony wireless earbuds.  I just bought the Note 9 last Friday to replace my Note 5 which had NO issues connecting to my earbuds.

Can't Samsung just replace the bluetooth that was used in the Note 5 since the "New" bluetooth technology isn't working for so many users?

0 Likes