JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 bluetooth not working

(Topic created: 09-06-2018 08:47 PM)
Cameroncook7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i have a sena 30k for my helmet and when I try to pair it,  the bluetooth just shows numbers and letters and will not connect to anything.  Please help

77 Replies
HannahGlmr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having problems with my Note 9 connecting to my car and FitBit Versa. My car is a 2017 Equinox, which I checked and is up to date with the bluetooth, and obviously the FitBit Versa's are going to be up to date because they only came out back in the spring. 1/3 of the time my Note will connect with my Versa, though it does usually show that it is available but usually when I attempt to connect it alerts that it can't,  but my Note has never connected with my car. Here and there a bunch of letters and numbers will show but when I attempt to connect, it alerts that it can't. Atleast with the FitBit is usually shows as available but rarely does my car. I am on the road a lot and need my phone to have a working Bluetooth capability. I am loving this phone but if this can not be figured out, then I am going to have to trade it in. Which I will be very enraged to have to pay a $50 restock fee with Verizon because of a glitch in these phones.

While we are talking about the Note, why does this version require you to connect to the internet for the voice to text to work? None of my other Galaxys have been like that. That is also a problem due to me being on the road a lot.

0 Likes
user5Vzbh3Qquy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem with our 2016 Volkswagen Jetta. I did some research. Car manufacturers tend to come up with their bluetooth implementation years before its actually released, so in your Versa,, you have to assume that the Bluetooth version is two years earlier and if you have the latest device, its definitely not supported. The cheap and easy workaround is a bluetooth adapter. They're really afforadble... here's a link to some https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_25?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=bluetooth...

0 Likes
userjFTUEHBkwF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My Note 9 connects to car to make calls but music will not play.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Please check the blutooth connection profile for the car on you device. Make sure that the Media Audio is enabled in the profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9QTcKKR85r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How to make car bluetooth work during calls because I cannot make calls while connected to the car. Can you help me?

0 Likes
usernJLVtccQd4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Dear Sir: Not a helpful comment. We who own Note 9. Know better. Note 9 is not delivering. I also have Note 8 and Note Edge both or which worked.

0 Likes
user0Uw0YxAY7W
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I was having this issue on my new Note 9.  It would never recognize my Cowin headphones.  I unpaired the headphones with my old phone and suddenly the headphones showed up on my Note 9.

0 Likes
userWYTcRRv9zD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just purchased the note 9 and this happened to me with my 2016 ford focus.  Below is what I did:

1. unpair sync on note 9

2. Go to menu in car go to sync settings scroll to bottom and press reset sync

3. Go to setting on note 9, General Management, press reset.  This resets network

4. Turn bluetooth back on phone

5. press phone button in car and install ne phone.

It took me awhile to figure this out but it worked

Jan

0 Likes
dbmagician
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem and i tried every suggestion in this thread, nothing worked...What is the solution please, this is annoying!!

0 Likes
dbmagician
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The phone side bluetooth works fine but headsets or anything related to bluetooth media does not work. It can not even detect my headset which is JBL. Please advise

0 Likes