JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 bluetooth not working

(Topic created: 07-08-2019 12:34 PM)
Cameroncook7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i have a sena 30k for my helmet and when I try to pair it,  the bluetooth just shows numbers and letters and will not connect to anything.  Please help

77 Replies
usergxlkqrKoXb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It worked!!! Thanks so much for sharing

@userFramkN5Cuf wrote:

I had a similiar problem. I could connect to my sennheiser bluetooth earbuds, but no music was playing. I tried everything on this forum but nothing worked. I finally found the solution on another website. In settings search "Reset Network Settings" I did that and it fixed my bluetooth issues.

0 Likes
usergxlkqrKoXb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It worked!!! Thanks so much for sharing

@userFramkN5Cuf wrote:

I had a similiar problem. I could connect to my sennheiser bluetooth earbuds, but no music was playing. I tried everything on this forum but nothing worked. I finally found the solution on another website. In settings search "Reset Network Settings" I did that and it fixed my bluetooth issues.

0 Likes
usertiEQARLGLQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried "Reset Network Data" and it didn't work.

I tried clearing cache and data and it didn't work. I was trying to pair my Note 9 with my Sennheiser 4.40 BT headphones and no advice I would find online could work 😑

In the end I remembered the headphones also have NFC. With Bluetooth and NFC both turned ON on my phone, I have managed to connect them and it worked just fine. I then turned BT and NFC off and turned only BT back on and voila, it still worked 😀 I don't know why this only worked with the help of NFC but I'm glad I figured it out, seems like  Bluetooth needed help scanning for the device for some reason 🤔

0 Likes
Treyegner98
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Make sure you put the akg headphones into pairing mode by taking the on switch all the way back when you turn it on. Then it will be discoverable. Had the same issue.

0 Likes
userfqVZSI15rP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What home key on the note 9? Shouldn't you know that? 

0 Likes
user1K8trka5Or
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have same problem.  My new shows mac addresses so got a replacement after hours on phone trying fix it.No help. So got replacement.  Again same thing again on phone to Samsung tech for 2 hours. Tried everything. Safe mode. Smart Tudor. Etc. No hope now getting 3 replacement phone.  

They think could be faulty batch or software problem 

0 Likes
usernyUsEgh3pC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Fixed!

I had a software update on phone yesterday.

Didn't mention bluetooth, but now works 100% for me.

0 Likes
useruhEsD9gTe8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did the third phone fix it? I'm having the same issues tried everything in this forum so far , phone can't see names only Mac addresses, once in a while a name will appear and I can connect fine but never know what I'm connecting to. Have to use trial and error to find my devices
0 Likes
usernVk5d8OOA3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I wiped cache n reboot and all. My Fitbit only appears as jumbled up numbers. Kindly fix the Bluetooth issues. Note 9 has already been launched for almost 6 months

wished I had not changed to note 9

0 Likes
Samsung_UyPnybz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!  What a great solution!!!!!  My Note 9 is alive!  Thanks Samsung!!!

0 Likes