JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 camera freezes

(Topic created on: 9/15/18 10:57 AM)
Sopopc123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've noticed that on my note 9, that the camera freezes while taking pictures. It's worse while shooting videos with a lot of lagging. 

I don't know if anyone one else have experienced this.

812 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My "flagship" Note 9 is super laggy too! Both the camera and the video! One of the main reasons I bought the phone was the camera. Samsung please help this is a costly device to not work as it should out of the box. 

0 Likes
userALpZMdquam
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having these exact same issues as well. Tried all the trouble shooting options as well as hard reset. Did any of these fixes work for you?

0 Likes
user17JpvzK761
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine freezes. I'm not gonna waste my time trouble shooting my $1250 phone if Samsung doesn't do something about it I'll just return it.

0 Likes
userYCRnZLWn84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My att note 9 512 camera freezes too. Reboot fixes it for a little but it frezing always comes back. Very annoying. 

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Does this occur when the device is in safe mode?

0 Likes
userYCRnZLWn84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It doesn't happen right away after boots. I can't leave my phone in safe mode long enough to test.

0 Likes
user0y8zroJrBC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same for me as well  This happens especially when I'm recording multiple videos, and starts glitching and lagging on the recording. When I play the recorded clip, it skips the same way. I noticed that my phone recently has been restarting randomly as well. Would you be a to help??

Here is my model/baseband

SM-N960U

baseband version: N960USQU1ARH2

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Has this occurred with the device in safe mode?

0 Likes
userCRa4hsfQ6h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the exact same issue with photos and videos. I missed some very important videos last weekend of my daughter getting engaged.

0 Likes
user9nNgCdBTGB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine was doing the same thing, and Samsung messages was screwing up  I found out it was due to a theme I was using. Changed themes and so far so good. 

0 Likes