JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 camera freezes

(Topic created: 09-26-2018 05:21 PM)
Sopopc123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've noticed that on my note 9, that the camera freezes while taking pictures. It's worse while shooting videos with a lot of lagging. 

I don't know if anyone one else have experienced this.

812 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm getting the Camera Failed error message from taking one picture now. 

https://imgur.com/a/7ozgVGC

0 Likes
ManWithJoeName
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried taking video using the app "One second Everyday" and it froze. I think it a basic version of the built in camera app.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Third party camera apps are freezing for you? Have you tried other camera apps like Open Camera or Moment?
0 Likes
ManWithJoeName
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not yet. I may give them a try tomorrow and see.

0 Likes
quethrosar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The freezes happen in apps that use the camera to like Sam's club bar code scanner thing.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm seeing a pattern of the camera won't freeze immediately after opening it but if you open a previously taken picture then go back to the camera app it starts freezing right away. 

0 Likes
userbYe6clX2jw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Count me in, as I have the same annoying bug even after restart and optimization. I'm getting tired of Samsung and now I'm looking towards Pixel. That's definitely my last Galaxy phone  

0 Likes
ricketkm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Come Samsung can you please fix this issue I missed great moment because my camera froze on me 🤔🤨😤

0 Likes
Teduh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Has anyone's Snapchat froze where the screen turns green and the phone just crashes and restarts? Not sure if it's related to these camera issues.

0 Likes
quethrosar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i'm getting really upset now. i spent 1300 on this phone. give us an update.

0 Likes