JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 camera freezes

(Topic created: 10-30-2018 08:18 AM)
Sopopc123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've noticed that on my note 9, that the camera freezes while taking pictures. It's worse while shooting videos with a lot of lagging. 

I don't know if anyone one else have experienced this.

812 Replies
Mikebluv
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No updates for Tmobile Note9 at this point!!!

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Nothing yet for mine. I have the ARH6 baseband. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I too am still at the ARH6 release, with a 512GB Note 9, and no sign of any newer operating system update being available yet.  I check every day, too.....

0 Likes
userT80yY1KMxL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

0 Likes
quethrosar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I wish they'd do a follow up

0 Likes
userT80yY1KMxL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Everyone please call Samsung apparently they're not aware of the issues 

0 Likes
Mikebluv
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung is aware of the issue they just don't want/allowed to share the info with 1st level support. In this community group there are multiple cases of people emailing the office of samsung president and getting responses that samsung is aware of the issue. The stupid part is 1st thing the office of the president wants you to do is sent them your current phone and they will send you a replacement which might or might not have the same issue, so you are going to be without a phone for a week before you get a phone that has the same issue. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Mikebluv wrote:

Samsung is aware of the issue they just don't want/allowed to share the info with 1st level support. In this community group there are multiple cases of people emailing the office of samsung president and getting responses that samsung is aware of the issue. The stupid part is 1st thing the office of the president wants you to do is sent them your current phone and they will send you a replacement which might or might not have the same issue, so you are going to be without a phone for a week before you get a phone that has the same issue. 

They didn't offer to send me a replacement phone. They said I could send mine in and I'd have to wait. 

I urge everyone who has the problem to keep calling them and to keep emailing the office of the president. The more people the complain the faster they'll resolve this. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userI4q3GCFuFx wrote:
I urge everyone who has the problem to keep calling them and to keep emailing the office of the president. The more people the complain the faster they'll resolve this. 

Samsung has seen for months how serious and widespread the problem is. If they knew how to fix it, they would have done so by now. Their strategy is silence. The only recourse left to customers is to see if the news media or the courts can force Samsung to acknowledge the problem and offer compensation.

0 Likes