JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 camera freezes

(Topic created: 11-12-2018 12:54 PM)
Sopopc123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've noticed that on my note 9, that the camera freezes while taking pictures. It's worse while shooting videos with a lot of lagging. 

I don't know if anyone one else have experienced this.

812 Replies
nizmoz44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Tim Dogg wrote:

Guys and Gals, the latest camera update does absolutely nothing to fix this issiue. Scroll back a few pages and another user says the same thing. I'm about to call up and get my phone swapped out  which supposedly does nothing to fix the issiue either. 

Meanwhile Samsung is just gonna drag this out until their next device comes out. After this problem where they obviously ignored all problems we have been telling them, this will be my last Galaxy ANYTHING..

THE SUPPORT FROM SAMSUNG IS NON EXISTANCE. YOU BLEW IT THIS TIME SAMSUNG! NOT THAT YOU REALLY CARE ANYWAYS, OBVIOUSLY!! 

Exactly why I won't buy another Samsung device because Samsung pulls this crud all the time.  They create a device with a major issue, and will ignore it till the next device. Glad I was able to return mine when it started to do this.  They are definitely ignoring this issue.

0 Likes
nizmoz44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've contacted Unbox Therapy in hopes they will make this known like they did the iPhone issue which got fixed after he posted.  Hopefully he will look at this thread and make a video on it.  He is a good guy for that kind of stuff.

Rajesh Murali
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I dunno how to attach the videos I took  I have 6-7 videos of this issue. Pls let me know  

0 Likes
nizmoz44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

YouTube as long as it doesn’t have any music in it.  

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Rajesh Murali when you send the device to Samsung did they tell you what specifically was defective? As in not just the motherboard was defective but what specifically was wrong with it?

I also got the same request to do that but I refused since I knew it won't fix anything if the software is causing these problems.

@SamsungNik Do you have any news about the 2 smaller updates that we're supposed to get immediately after the 430mb update?

Is this problem offically acknowdledged yet?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@nizmoz44 wrote:

I've contacted Unbox Therapy in hopes they will make this known like they did the iPhone issue which got fixed after he posted.  Hopefully he will look at this thread and make a video on it.  He is a good guy for that kind of stuff.

I emailed Unbox Therapy 2 months ago. They're not going to do anything. 

Plus why would he make a video with one of his sponsors showing people how the flagship device of this sponsor is defective? He did it with the iphone xs chargegate thing because it was an already recognized issue and reported by other news outlets. He won't make a video that could jeapordize his future sponsorships

0 Likes
Rajesh Murali
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

They only said Camera Issue and then resolution said PBA replaced and Camera replaced. When I called them They repeated what was in the ticket. So no details disclosed as to why a Motherboard would be replaced for a camera issue. 

0 Likes
nizmoz44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Laugh, please quit with your bogus talk. He reviews all types of devices from all makers. He isn't sponsored by Samsung.

@userI4q3GCFuFx wrote:

@nizmoz44 wrote:

Plus why would he make a video with one of his sponsors showing people how the flagship device of this sponsor is defective? He did it with the iphone xs chargegate thing because it was an already recognized issue and reported by other news outlets. He won't make a video that could jeapordize his future sponsorships

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@nizmoz44 wrote:

Laugh, please quit with your bogus talk. He reviews all types of devices from all makers. He isn't sponsored by Samsung.

@userI4q3GCFuFx wrote:

@nizmoz44 wrote:

No he's sponsored by all manufacturers. He gets his most of his review units for free and some he gets to keep for giveaways. He would not want to jeopardize his relationship with Samsung or any other manufacturer over this.

His video about iPhone xs chargegate was different because it was already a known issue and reported on other news sites. 

0 Likes
nizmoz44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No he isn't.  LOL.  Please provide proof of your obsurd claim.  Getting review units free doesn't mean you are sponsored.  Many youtubes even the less known ones get units free.  I can even get one free if I asked to post a review for them.  

You seriously have no clue what you are talking about.  He has bad mouthed Samsung in the past too.  Note 7 battery issue....lol.

0 Likes