JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 camera freezes

(Topic created: 11-22-2018 08:58 AM)
Sopopc123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've noticed that on my note 9, that the camera freezes while taking pictures. It's worse while shooting videos with a lot of lagging. 

I don't know if anyone one else have experienced this.

812 Replies
TeslaDude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Silverfireblade wrote:

I have the unlocked version on Verizon and I have made 2 YouTube video on the Note 9 and I don't see where the problem with camera or video. It maybe an at&t update problem from the October update. So stop saying the problem is with the Note 9 its probably is with at&t.

Sounds like you haven’t done enough reading. Stop commenting on a thread you know nothing about. It’s a problem with the Note 9. Period!

0 Likes
ManWithJoeName
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Silverfireblade wrote:

I have the unlocked version on Verizon and I have made 2 YouTube video on the Note 9 and I don't see where the problem with camera or video. It maybe an at&t update problem from the October update. So stop saying the problem is with the Note 9 its probably is with at&t.

Who made the camera in your phone? Most people with the issue have the Sony camera. Download AIDA64 from the Google play store, it will tell you the manufacturer of your camera. 

0 Likes
Silverfireblade
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's a Sony imx 345. Well make a comment and everybody that disagrees comes to say that I haven't read anything you are right I couldn't read all the whining and complaining comment about how loyal ones for many years are sick and tired of how sammy treats them and they are leaving and going to iPhone or one plus one or Google 3 but do you ever read or go on their forum they have the same whining and complaining going on. All you got to do is state your phone information and problem. They only care for that information nothing else.

0 Likes
johnsonroda27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Note sure who you think you are, but you have a way higher of an opinion of yourself than you should. If you were this real smart dude who knows so much youd be making 6 figures not commenting on a samsung forum spitting your self worthed garbage thinking you know better than everyone else in here..  if you dont have the issue, get a life and move on. Spend some of this time being productive doing something that benefits you bud.

0 Likes
Silverfireblade
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Rajesh Murali
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Guys I'm back. Now with same old problems and same worries and concerns

Sent the phone back to Samsung and another 10 days of big waste. Nothing improved and same old problems. Sickening to see what they put as resolution. 

Camera problem-Not charging and replacement done.

What was replaced what is the problem. God only knows it  I'm now on the verge of frustration and breakdown. Seriously guys lost all hope. Last I'm gonna ask for a new replacement. Even in that I'm not sure. Sad the problem remains. No respite. 

0 Likes
johnsonroda27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Woke up to an update. Tmobile Baseband vers
N960USQS1ARK1. Not sure what this addresses.

0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@johnsonroda27 wrote:

That's just the November security update .

0 Likes
johnsonroda27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

On T-Mobile's website it claims camera fixes.. even though the build number doesn't match up to date does..
@TheRabbi wrote:

@johnsonroda27 wrote:

That's just the November security update .

0 Likes
johnsonroda27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

October security patch

Camera bug fixes

Audio bug fixes & optimization

When I did the update to it also had three different build numbers attached to it I should have screenshotted it but I didn't.

0 Likes