JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 camera freezes

(Topic created: 12-20-2018 06:43 PM)
Sopopc123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've noticed that on my note 9, that the camera freezes while taking pictures. It's worse while shooting videos with a lot of lagging. 

I don't know if anyone one else have experienced this.

 

 

812 Replies
ZEOS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Reboot your phone right before Christmas

0 Likes
Reply
user0y6sCaTD7A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

And pray that it still doesn't mess up like mine did today while my daughter was getting her first picture taken with Santa. 

0 Likes
Reply
userYCRnZLWn84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user0y6sCaTD7A wrote:

And pray that it still doesn't mess up like mine did today while my daughter was getting her first picture taken with Santa. 


If samsung and att cared about their customers this would be released now. I have officially left the Samsung smartwatch world and entered garmin and casio land. My next phone will be something like a oneplus. The only reason it is not right now is att has me by the balls for the next program. 

0 Likes
Reply
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userYCRnZLWn84 wrote:


If samsung and att cared about their customers this would be released now. I have officially left the Samsung smartwatch world and entered garmin and casio land. My next phone will be something like a oneplus.


As far as I know, only Samsung Pay supports MST. Also, I haven't found other smartwatches that have free public SDKs and IDEs so you can write your own apps. (Pebble was good for that, but they're gone now.)

0 Likes
Reply
userCU1uo3wgqo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This could be another platform to express your dissatisfaction with the phone camera:

 

https://www.engadget.com/products/samsung/galaxy-note-9/

Bhavit
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I wrote a scathing review in Engadget will you?

0 Likes
Reply
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The fact that the ARL1 update specifically mentions camera stability is very reassuring. I have a Tmobile Note 9, so the update should drop by mid-January, going by historical experience. Tmobile is always a month behind. 

0 Likes
Reply
ManWithJoeName
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I wrote on the engaget board, but I don't know if it will do any good. 

 

userYCRnZLWn84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@TheRabbi wrote:

The fact that the ARL1 update specifically mentions camera stability is very reassuring. I have a Tmobile Note 9, so the update should drop by mid-January, going by historical experience. Tmobile is always a month behind. 


ya, except it destroys all our christmas pictures now.

 

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userCU1uo3wgqo wrote:

This could be another platform to express your dissatisfaction with the phone camera:

 

https://www.engadget.com/products/samsung/galaxy-note-9/


Thanks for the link! If even half the people who've posted in this thread will repeat their comments now for the Endgadget survey, that would go a long way towards addressing this problem and preventing future problems like it.