JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 camera freezes

(Topic created: 12-27-2018 03:36 PM)
Sopopc123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've noticed that on my note 9, that the camera freezes while taking pictures. It's worse while shooting videos with a lot of lagging. 

I don't know if anyone one else have experienced this.

812 Replies
quethrosar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This x-mas was a bust with pictures or videos. 

0 Likes
ZEOS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So after rebooting your phone you still had issues with the camera?

0 Likes
quethrosar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I didn't even attempt recording video. 

0 Likes
Cminton82
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the 512gb Note 9 with At&t and I have done every single trouble shooting technique that was suggested. My app still freezes and can be very laggy. I can usually get it to work better if I restart the phone everytime it happens. That is very annoying though.  Is there any fox or update coming out to fix the issue?  Love the phone and paid good money for it and would like everything to work like it is supposed to. Thank you in advance  

0 Likes
ZEOS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

As stated on the previous page an update has been released it will take a little time for you to get it.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Again, if you got the update the specifically addresses the camera stability, do you still have the lag? 

If you're going to respond, please specify if you got the camera update. 

0 Likes
Ranger6669
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Anyone know when TMobile will get the update out?  It's been a month since this was out.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Ranger6669 wrote:

Anyone know when TMobile will get the update out?  It's been a month since this was out.

Which update are you referring to? If you mean ARL1, that was first spotted two weeks ago (in Hong Kong), not a month ago.

In any event, it's unlikely that anyone here has a reliable answer to your question but has been withholding the information until someone asks.

0 Likes
ZEOS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm on ATT and have yet to get the update

0 Likes
Cminton82
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the 512gb Note 9 with At&t and I have done every single trouble shooting technique that was suggested. My app still freezes and can be very laggy. I can usually get it to work better if I restart the phone everytime it happens. That is very annoying though.  Is there any fox or update coming out to fix the issue?  Love the phone and paid good money for it and would like everything to work like it is supposed to. Thank you in advance  

0 Likes