JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 camera freezes

(Topic created: 01-27-2019 12:58 PM)
Sopopc123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've noticed that on my note 9, that the camera freezes while taking pictures. It's worse while shooting videos with a lot of lagging. 

I don't know if anyone one else have experienced this.

812 Replies
ZEOS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Which re-affirms the theory that the camera fix was not included in ARL2

0 Likes
TeslaDude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@ZEOS wrote:

Actually, it affirms the theory that Samsung is an awful company with poor test and development. It amazes me why people still buy their terrible products. 

0 Likes
quethrosar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Don't forget att which released the arl2. 

0 Likes
ZEOS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

They are good at hardware and hardware testing and development but software is another issue entirely. 

0 Likes
user4e98ASsDab
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@TeslaDude wrote:

@ZEOS wrote:

Actually, it affirms the theory that Samsung is an awful company with poor test and development. It amazes me why people still buy their terrible products. 

Terrible products?? While they definitely should have identified, admitted and resolved the Note 9 camera issue faster, I would never call the Note 9 a terrible product.  It actually quite amazing and the DeX capabilities truly extend it's usefulness beyond portable access to data; creating a seemless desktop computing experience. Virtual desktop/server apps and the [beta] Linux on DeX entends that even further into the work environment.  I use my old Note 8 / DeX with my big SmartTV as a PC replacement at home and love it. 

Not at all terrible; just the opposite! 

That said, Samsung did a poor job of communication on this one for sure. 

0 Likes
nizmoz44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Stop bending over for Samsung.  They do make terrible products.  I’ve had too many of their products and every one has had issues.  Plasma tv blow up, washer machine blow up, dryer burn itself up, note 7 blow up, note 9 camera issues, terrible Samsung support.   Our refrigerator is still going though.  Even the repair guy told us we shouldn’t have bought Samsung.  We won’t again. 

0 Likes
JSY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@nizmoz44 wrote:

Stop bending over for Samsung.  They do make terrible products.  I’ve had too many of their products and every one has had issues.  Plasma tv blow up, washer machine blow up, dryer burn itself up, note 7 blow up, note 9 camera issues, terrible Samsung support.   Our refrigerator is still going though.  Even the repair guy told us we shouldn’t have bought Samsung.  We won’t again. 

With all due respect, I believe you said in another forum that you were most likely going to get the Note 10, so I'm not sure you actually plan to practice what you are preaching.  lol

0 Likes
nizmoz44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I said I might.  Doesn’t mean I will.  Lol

0 Likes
TeslaDude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I guess it all depends on how you define “terrible products”. If they don’t work as adevertised and the company who designs and manufacturers them doesn’t stand behind them, then they are terrible!   Have you read about the disasters that are the Samsung Watches? They don’t accurately count steps and frequently stop monitoring your heart rate. The problems existed in the S3 Frontier and have continued on to the new Samsung 42mm and 46mm Samsung Watches. Samsung hasn’t said a thing and the problems persist. I exchanged several of them, to no avail!! The bottom line is that Samsung is an unreliable and irresponsible company that peddles products that don’t work properly. They are a terrible company and they make terrible products!! It doesn’t matter how feature-rich they are, if they can’t realiably operate with the most basic of functions - the camera being one of them!!!

0 Likes
ZEOS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I got the Android 9 update will report back if I get any camera freezes

0 Likes