JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 only allows updates thru WI-FI...

(Topic created: 11-12-2020 11:09 AM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have unlimited data with Verizon yet Scamscum gives zero options for phone software updates over Cellular data....

#Neveragain

17 Replies
kosirm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

On Note 9 / Android 10 Security Policy Updates is a CHECKBOX! There is no "Download Updates Via..." Or maybe I missed sometning?

0 Likes
kosirm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sorry but this whole thread looks like waste of time. Do Samsung people even read this? I can't see any official response...

0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You're right. I use the mobile hotspot from my other phone major updates that arent allowed over mobile data and you're right there as well. It's not right that you cannot use your data to download more than a security update.

0 Likes
sebastian05000
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I leave this option on the pic like this tbh and i recieve updates using my data

0 Likes
userw4Lr9u56wS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

That clearly says auto download over wifi. Tbh you're not using your data for software updates. It's literally impossible to do this because Samsung doesn't allow it because they obviously aren't as intelligent as they think

0 Likes
Samsung_XsuDC0R
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not to change subject...was looking for multi picture live wallpaper slide show..I see one put only supports 6.0 ui update and cant find one for current 9.0..and info on that possible?

0 Likes
alphamax
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I hate this that I need to use my second phone for this with my note 20. with unlimited data this is just not acceptable.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

2xscjb.jpg

0 Likes