Original topic:

Note 9 s-pen

(Topic created on: 9/17/19 9:09 PM)
Chuc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My s-pen doesnt seem to want to connect to my phone. I've tried resetting it and soft setting my phone but still no change . Any ideas on how to fix ?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there @Chuc,

I hope all is well. Are you getting an error message when trying to connect the S pen? Is it not being recognized when trying to connect to the device?

View solution in context

8 Replies
Charkatak
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Chuc wrote:

My s-pen doesnt seem to want to connect to my phone. I've tried resetting it and soft setting my phone but still no change . Any ideas on how to fix ?

Have you tried looking at YouTube videos?  Did it just happen or after some update?

Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there @Chuc,

I hope all is well. Are you getting an error message when trying to connect the S pen? Is it not being recognized when trying to connect to the device?

View solution in context

Chuc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah its saying that the s-pen couldn't be connected to the device . I've tried everything and still nothing . YouTube hasn't been really helpful just telling me to reset it or exchange the pen

0 Likes
Charkatak
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Chuc wrote:

Yeah its saying that the s-pen couldn't be connected to the device . I've tried everything and still nothing . YouTube hasn't been really helpful just telling me to reset it or exchange the pen

I wonder if pen on Note9 needs some juice to be found...is there a way to see if it is charged?

If it is, then try below.

Maybe you can try clearing data of files/services that have something to do with the s-pen:

Go to settings>apps>tap 3 dots on top right>select show system apps>look through the list and see if there is something that has s-pen in the title>go to storage and clear data

Chuc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah nothing there . I've looked in multiple setting spots and the search bar and nothing :\

0 Likes
OGSwift
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes they do have to have juice to connect mine died on me one day I didn't know they had batteries at first

Chuc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Wow seriously ? That's new to me . Guess I'll have to try my luck and purchase another stick sadly

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Chuc Please send a private message with your full model code and IMEI number so I can see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes