JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 text messages

(Topic created: 08-14-2019 06:53 PM)
ZenMastr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did they remove the ability to schedule text messages on the Note 9? I can't find it at all.

user3KaRMO0aid
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks, it worked. I would be VERY disappointed if I can't schedule messages any more 😁

0 Likes
d_va
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you. I thought I was the only one missing this feature.

0 Likes
userBbpA9rDzXy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have ATT, and I can't find the 3 dots that show the schedule a message feature, either.  I'm very disappointed. 😠 That was a very useful feature.  Am I understanding correctly that ATT removed this feature and other carriers still offer it for the Note 9? 😡

0 Likes
Tidbitty
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userBbpA9rDzXy wrote:

I have ATT, and I can't find the 3 dots that show the schedule a message feature, either.  I'm very disappointed. 😠 That was a very useful feature.  Am I understanding correctly that ATT removed this feature and other carriers still offer it for the Note 9? 😡

Hit the + then hit the 3 dots on the far right.  It should be there. 

0 Likes
user2cVOVlLWBf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have US Cellular and can't find that option anymore either. I used it quite a bit on my galaxy. Any other suggestions?
0 Likes
userZ4bawtJmrz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The plus sign is down by the box where you type your message. Tap that and then a new box will come up. In the upper right corner of the new box is where you'll find the 3 dots. Tap those and the schedule text option should show up on the left of the new box. Hope that helps . 

userMH0qJczxyg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No, I have att, and it's on mine. Right where he says it is
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hit the plus, then the action menu(3 dots), and it should be there. Also swipe to call is in the settings under advanced features. Now if you talking within the message app itself then that's on Samsung as it is not on other variants that i have seen.  If they are not there then it may have been removed by your carrier.

ZenMastr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Its not there they aslo removed it from the S9.  It was available on my Note 8

0 Likes
VirtousWoman1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I couldn't find it at first either then did what they said hit the + sign then it shows your pics but in top right corner there Are the 3 dots I hit those & a bunch of options came up including schedule text & it worked!! 

0 Likes