Original topic:

Note Series being discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ซ

(Topic created: 08-21-2021 03:37 PM)
MsChoc37
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am absolutely devastated,  hurt and heartbroken, because there will be no more note series! ๐Ÿ˜ช I almost cried. I've been a note user since note 3 and I got everyone after that. I love my pen and taking notes! I like to upgrade every year, and now I have no clue what phone to get. ๐Ÿ™ƒ lol Anyone else feeling like this?? Does anyone know another phone I can get that's similar to the note with a pen?
3 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The solution is easy
Don't buy fold and Samsung would stay thinking about the Note again
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If they turned the Note into the Fold Note, I think I would be ok with it. It has to have an on board S Pen though. Not like now where it's compatible and comes on a case. Nope has to be stored in the device and charged by the device.

If that doesn't happen and they actually don't make a Note22, I'll more than likely fully migrate to the Fold.

My Fold 3 should be here this week but I'm keeping my Note20 Ultra. I'll use it as a back up, photo storage and or dashcam. If it truly is the last of the great Note line, it'll be in my hands for quite a while.
0 Likes
OmgItsMe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Samsung had confirmed quite early this year that it wonโ€™t release a new Galaxy Note flagship in 2021 due to the chip shortage. That was a big decision by the company.
0 Likes