cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note Series

Well Samsung discontinue the Note line in the next couple years? I love using my Note... I've heard rumors of the Note being discontinued due to there not being as much of a difference from S series, besides the S-Pen. I hope Samsung does not discontinue the Note line. I've been tempted to switch to an iPhone lately, but I can't seem to ditch my S- Pen. It's a very important tool and comes in handy. Also, how many people with a Note actually use the stylus? I've read that not many people use the style, therfore that's one rumor Samsung could kill off the Note series....

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note Series

Well, I just upgraded from the note 8 and I'm more than sure the Note line will be around for awhile. I already miss the headphone jack, iris scanner and heart rate sensor. But you already know every year its something bugger and better. I loved my note8 . I'm a power user and adjust and customized every little settings and to my liking. I needed more space and to keep things organized. I can't see myself having another device with no spen. It all depends on your preference. I used every bit of every feature on this device. I hope the 265GB will hold up. 😉

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note Series

I have bought every note and I always use the s pen to make a list for groceries and drawing i love the spen it comes in handy for a lot of things when i get a call and i have to jot down a phone # man Samsung don't get rid of note line!!