JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note9 Hotspot Password

(Topic created: 03-03-2019 05:14 PM)
userPZiU5KOYtn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Where can I find my password needed for mobile hotspot usage? Its asking for a WPA2 Password and I dont know what it is. Please help.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userPZiU5KOYtn  go into your mobile hotspot settings (press and hold Mobile Hotspot from your quick access menu by pulling down twice from your screen) or you can also find Mobile Hotspot settings in your Connections section of your settings. Select the three dots top right and find Configure Mobile Hotspot. There will be an option to enable, disable, or change various options, including passwords. Let me know if that helps! 🙂

View solution in context

2 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, Try going into your settings and turning your mobile hot spot on. Your password should show in that area. If it doesn't, I recommend reaching out to your current carrier to further assist you with your mobile hot spot concerns.

Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userPZiU5KOYtn  go into your mobile hotspot settings (press and hold Mobile Hotspot from your quick access menu by pulling down twice from your screen) or you can also find Mobile Hotspot settings in your Connections section of your settings. Select the three dots top right and find Configure Mobile Hotspot. There will be an option to enable, disable, or change various options, including passwords. Let me know if that helps! 🙂