Original topic:

Notification Pop-up

(Topic created: 10-31-2021 05:43 AM)
TOMA66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hey Y'all,
 I have another question if someone can please assist if possible. On the Note 10+, the on-screen notification pop-ups that display on screen for a couple of seconds than disappears. Mine would pop-up for a few seconds than disappear. Now they still pop-up as normal BUT now they are staying on the screen for about 30 seconds. They can't be swiped away and appear over anything I'm using at the time. Is there a setting to adjust display time. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, 
Toma 
0 Likes
6 Replies
maxnuckles
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yeah you have to go into your settings and you go into your detail notifications I believe ya detail notifications and it will stay like something like short detail or full-screen detail switch it's a short detail probably another words but hopefully you get the idea I know exactly what you're talkin about
0 Likes
TOMA66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That isn't the problem I'm experiencing. That changes if I just see there is a notification or preview notification subject.
0 Likes
TOMA66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm looking for settings for every notification that pops up while using phone in any app or web page.
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. I recommend that you up date your phone to the latest update. I would also recommend that you clear the cache partition on your phone. Here are the steps.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

0 Likes
TOMA66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I will try, my phone has latest updates and that's when this and other things changed for the worse
0 Likes
TOMA66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
@SamsungQue I followed the instructions that you told me to do and the notifications still stay on screen and unable to swipe away for about 30 seconds. Regular notifications can be swiped away but it's, I guess it is, system notifications like the ones in pics attached. Screenshot_20211108-000223_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211108-080531_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes