Original topic:

ONE UI 3.0/Android 11

(Topic created on: 10/24/20 7:20 AM)
JustinJay6900
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
When will  one ui 3.0/Android 11 be available for the Note 10+ unlocked metropcs???? I've been waiting....
JUMP TO SOLUTION
134 Replies
Sissyfaye
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
When attempting to update it throws error 503 and then says service not available and that it can not identify my device ...... also there are a few apps that will not update nothing happened it just b started this out of nowhere...... I did clear credentials in setting yesterday to see if it would help I have reset network and factory reset and cleared cache nothing is working please help...this is unlocked by Verizon on metro pcs network now
Ginger Palomo
0 Likes
Alexb007
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did anyone actually get/have the Note 10+ beta software? I saw the articles saying it was rolling out/ is rolling out. 
I haven't seen anything or any banner but im really anticipating it.
Rskyline
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I don't have a Note 10 but this is more general, is your phone the unlocked version?
0 Likes
Alexb007
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yeah unlocked on MetroPCS, wait does that make a difference?
0 Likes
Rskyline
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes. As far as I know the carrier and version that you have matters. I don't have the exact information for the Note 10 but for the Note 20 the device has to be the unlocked us version and/or be on T-Mobile.
Alexb007
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have an u locked US version and I know Tmobile and metro are owned by the same parent company im pretty sure, but I'm checking online and I haven't seen anyone with the Note 10+ have it yet. I was just wondering lol, been watching the updates all this week
0 Likes
Agent47isn1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
it'll probably be available to the end of this month to beginning of next month for the US.
Alexb007
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That makes more sense!
0 Likes
Jpstefko
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
the article said it was rolling out in South Korea right now only.
userBW2FZcDHha
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I did, disappointing tbh. Had to factory reset and now my galaxy watch doesn't work either!

0 Likes