Original topic:

One ui 3

(Topic created on: 2/11/21 2:28 AM)
userB0G5YVwZQ3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Still finding One ui 3 with Android 11 very annoying and ugly and the worst software thought of. Resembles so much of apples software ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ might as well buy one. Will never get over it. 
9 Replies
EkkeVanVer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm with u on that one. Not a big fan too.

TheGalaxy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
back to 2.5
userB0G5YVwZQ3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yess. asap
0 Likes
userRLBqDeieT2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
3.1 in around the corner
0 Likes
userB0G5YVwZQ3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
well hopefully they see that people don't like 3. and fix all the new stuff in 3.1 they decided to add with one ui3
0 Likes
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What features do you not like? Just curious
0 Likes
userB0G5YVwZQ3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
On the lock screen to put in your pin. The way it looks now with its bubble numbering. Theirs a lock symbol on top of the time now. When you listen to music the way it looks on the lock screen now like a bubbly style. vs before it would just replace the time and the time would appear on top on the status bar. Then when the phone is unlocked and you drag down the notification center the music notification to change it etc looks similar to apples with the little circle looking thing on the top right corner letting you playing from your earphones or from your phone speakers. The blurry background also. The way it looks now to turn up the volume from your phone how its on the side now vs the top. & all of a sudden edge lighting doesn't work right i have it set to color by app and it doesn't work unless the phone is unlocked and I have it checked to when the screen is off. little things tbh
0 Likes
jonben603
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
agree to much like a cheap iphone specialty with the volume area. and why in the world is there a trash bin for texts now. samsungs last ui was pretty good this one just makes me feel like they want to be apple.. if i could id go back to last ui..
userB0G5YVwZQ3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yess! very much like a cheap iPhone. Samsung is seriously going in the opposite direction. they going downhill ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ. it honestly does seem like they wanna be apple. and same with apple... them wanting to be like Android. all of a sudden they have widgets and how they get calls as a little notification like Android does instead of it taking their whole screen. yeah one ui 2.5 was legit
0 Likes