Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Figment
Asteroid

Order date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I changed my order. At first I was not using the note 7 $425 off offer, and then I changed my mind.

I canceled and reordered. Can my order date be changed? I would not have canceled had I known there was some sort of shortage.

How are people getting these dates that say when their phone and promo items will ship?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SalVMS
Asteroid

Re: Order date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I afraid you can't change an order date. Once you cancel an order that's it. I canceled my original order placed 8/26 and re-ordered 8/28. Samsung does a terrible job at telling you when you'll get your order. On site you won't see a date. The email confirmation they send after you place an order says when it will ship but mine said it was shipping 9/11 and it didn't ship until 9/22.

1 REPLY 1
SalVMS
Asteroid

Re: Order date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I afraid you can't change an order date. Once you cancel an order that's it. I canceled my original order placed 8/26 and re-ordered 8/28. Samsung does a terrible job at telling you when you'll get your order. On site you won't see a date. The email confirmation they send after you place an order says when it will ship but mine said it was shipping 9/11 and it didn't ship until 9/22.