Original topic:

Output Audio problem

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 06:12 PM)
Gabby2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi,
Incomming caller can't hear me through my headphones, wired or Bluetooth. I can hear the caller and music but I cannot be heard. Any suggestions please? I have the Note 9 phone.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Krogersupervisor1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It could be so many problems. I would recommend that you take it to a Local Ubreak IFix and let them do a look over an explain to them what's happening. Also, I would recommend that you back up your phone in factory reset it just in case that might fix the issue
0 Likes
Gabby2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi, thank you for responding. That will be my last resort if I can't solve it
0 Likes
Smew
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What phone model do you have specifically? what's the current software version? Settings > about phone > software information > build number (last 4 characters)

0 Likes
Gabby2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi, thank you for responding I have the N960U
0 Likes
Gabby2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Software version FUG2
0 Likes
Krogersupervisor1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
He said a Note 9!!
0 Likes
Gabby2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
UPDATE: I went to ubreakifix and was told it was a problem of the last system update by Samsung that supposedly only affected the Note phones. No fix for it! PLEASE SAMSUNG FIX THAT BUG!!!!
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, I am sorry to hear of your experiences with your headset and audio output. Besides just the phone itself, you can try troubleshooting the headset itself. If sound is not playing in the headphones, verify if something is wrong with the headphones themselves or the device they are connected to. In most cases, the headphones will be the source of the problem. Carefully inspect the headphones for damage, software updates, or interference issues. Try these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001073/

Please let me know if that helps. 

0 Likes
Kitlei
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The Source Of The Problem Clearly Is Samsungs Lastest Update . . Please Fix . . Your Desperately Losing Clients Due To This Persistent Issue
0 Likes