cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Package came but Note20 was missing!!

Has anyone else ever experienced this? I ordered a Note20 Ultra and an Active2 watch, and when the box arrived the phone and free cellphone case were missing. Only the watch was in the box. The box appeared untampered with. I immediately questioned the FedEx driver thinking perhaps there was supposed to be another box. He said no. So I chatted online with Samsung customer service, and they did nothing to look into it further, simply saying they can't help me because their records show the items were all shipped AND that I signed for them (sidenote: the FedEx guy handed me the box and did NOT have me sign for it). Samsung told me I'd have to file a claim with FedEx. I did so, but I fully expect FedEx to deny my claim given there was no damage to the box itself. Meanwhile, I'm on the hook for a $1000+ phone AND they expect me to mail my old phone to them for trade-in or I'll be on the hook for another $250!!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Package came but Note20 was missing!!

Not gonna lie. That's messed up. Maybe Samsung's shipping department messed up. Also, the contactless delivery via FedEx isn't great. The driver sometimes drops it off and says that someone was there to receive it when in reality nobody was home to begin with. They didn't ask me for a signature when I ordered my Note 20 Ultra either. This is yet another thing that can be blamed on COVID-19.
Highlighted
Constellation

wow...never heard of this. This is really really messed up. Yeah, due to covid precautions, FedEx is not asking for signatures even if shipping says signature required. My Note20 was delivered like that too. He knocked and said he just wanted to make sure there was "someone" to receive, who, they didn't care. In the past, when I've ordered multiple accessories with phone, they have all shipped individually. Does it not show like that on your order detail page? Perhaps, you just got the delivery of the watch and phone (with case) is coming in it's separate shipping. All the best bro.
Highlighted
Comet

Check your order online in your account which would indicate whether the items were shipped separately or not
Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks, all. Unfortunately, it does show online that all items were packed in one delivery. The packing slip in the box also says that. I feel like I'm losing my dang mind!

Highlighted
Constellation

As an update, I called Samsung today (instead of using the chat feature online like I did yesterday). They were very helpful. They submitted a refund request and put a hold on the charge back for my current phone that I was supposed to trade in. I'll have an answer in 24 hrs regarding the refund request and will let you know how it turns out. Wish me luck! This is beyond stressful!

Highlighted
Constellation

Update #2:  Didn't receive the email I was told to expect in 24 hours so I called again and was informed that it takes 3-5 business days, so I should not expect an answer until Wednesday next week.

Highlighted
Comet

Re: Re: Package came but Note20 was missing!!

I don't know if they can verify the actual weight of the shipment but that might help. When they create the labels it's just an estimate. I'm wondering if it actually gets weighed anywhere.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Package came but Note20 was missing!!

I was wondering that, as well!